Robert Prine is an associate with Haeggquist & Eck, where he represents employees in employment litigation matters in federal and state courts throughout California for claims including wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, and wage theft.
A 2016 graduate of California Western School of Law, Robert previously worked as the primary attorney on a variety of matters and engaged extensively in law and motion and oral advocacy work for Vista-based Winet Patrick Gayer Creighton & Hanes. While a student at California Western, Robert was a member of the Dean’s List and a recipient of the Academic Excellence Award. He was also a member of the Moot Court Honors Board, served as Vice President of the Entertainment and Sports Law Society, and was on the school’s Negotiation/Mediation Traveling Team.
In addition to Robert’s employment cases, Robert relishes the opportunity to give back to his community by providing pro bono representation in Civil Rights and Immigration matters. He also devotes his time to the Community Law Project, a free legal service for low income and indigent communities in San Diego. Robert is always looking for new opportunities to give back to his hometown and reflect the change he wants to see in the world.
Robert holds a B.A. in Legal Studies with a minor in philosophy from the University of California at Santa Cruz. In his spare time, he enjoys playing basketball, indoor soccer, guitar, violin, and piano.
- J.D., California Western School of Law
- Dean’s List
- Academic Excellence Award
- Moot Court Honors Board
- Vice President, Entertainment and Sports Law Society
- Negotiation/Mediation Traveling Team
- First Place, California State Bar Student Environmental Negotiations Competition
- First Place, California Western Intra-school Mediation Competition
- Fourth Place, National Sports Law Negotiation Competition
- Pro bono attorney, Community Law Project
- Volunteer judge, California Western School of Law Intra-school Negotiation Competition
- Volunteer judge, University of San Diego School of Law Appellate Moot Court Competition
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Lawyers’ Club of San Diego
- William B. Enright American Inn of Court