Discrimination Attorneys in San Diego
Helping People Who Have Been Mistreated at Work
Being mistreated at work is never a comfortable feeling, and employment law makes many types of mistreatment in the workplace legally actionable offenses. Being targeted for wrongful treatment as a member of a protected class, however, can feel even more overwhelming. Unfortunately, certain prejudices against people have lingered in society and made their way into places of work.
Workplace discrimination is unlawful on the basis of the following:
If you believe you were subjected to workplace mistreatment based on these or another reason, reach out to a discrimination attorney in San Diego like ours at Haeggquist & Eck, LLP. We treat all clients with the dignity, respect, and compassion they deserve as they pursue their fight for compensation from an employer who unlawfully wronged them.
Are You Enduring Workplace Discrimination?
Sometimes instances of workplace discrimination are discrete and glaring – other times, however, they can be less noticeable. Regardless of how obvious they are, or whether or not the discrimination was intentional, you may be able to hold a responsible party liable.
Common instances of workplace discrimination look like the following:
- Refusal to hire or promote people that belong to a protected class
- Implementing policies that would only or disproportionately affect people belonging to a certain class
- Allowing instances of workplace discrimination or harassment due to a person’s status as a protected class citizen
- Failing to accommodate for disability or religious needs
If you believe you’ve been discriminated against at work, contact us today for help.
- Wrongful Termination
- Unpaid Wages & Overtime
- Sexual Harassment
- Pregnancy Disability Law
- Family Medicare Leave Act (FMLA)
- California Family Rights Act
- Misclassification of Employees
- Meals & Rest Breaks
- Hostile Work Environment
- Fair Labor Standards Act Wage Claims
- Fair Employment Housing Act
- Expense Reimbursement
- Equal Pay
- Accommodation for Disabilities
Free Case Evaluations
You Don't Pay Unless We Win
Top 100 National Trial Lawyer
Exclusively Represent Employees & Consumers