Join Our Team of Preeminent Employee & Consumer Rights Advocates
Haeggquist & Eck, LLP is a nationally recognized employment and consumer rights advocacy firm committed to advancing social justice. We do this by taking on companies of all sizes when they unlawfully mistreat their employees or pass on defective products and services to their consumers.
Our mission is simple: Obtain life-changing results and closure for our clients through compassionate representation of the highest caliber.
We manifest this mission by adhering to the following values:
- Approach each case energetically, passionately, and relentlessly
- Promote equality, honor diversity, and hold corporations and employers accountable
- Cultivate a welcoming, supportive, and positive work environment with a fun, flexible, and family-focused atmosphere
Current Job Openings
If you can identify with who we are, what we do, and what we value, Haeggquist & Eck, LLP wants to hear from you.
Invest time in reviewing the descriptions for each role we have open, then connect with us as described in the application:
Learn More about Haeggquist & Eck, LLP
We are proud of what we have accomplished not only for our clients, but for supporting our local community and causes that strive to make the world a better place.
You can learn more about our firm by reading about Haeggquist & Eck, LLP on this site and how we’re making headlines. We also encourage applicants to educate themselves on how we’re giving back and our commitment to sustainability.
- Sexual Harassment
- Pregnancy Disability Law
- Family Medicare Leave Act (FMLA)
- California Family Rights Act
- Misclassification of Employees
- Meals & Rest Breaks
- Hostile Work Environment
- Fair Labor Standards Act Wage Claims
- Fair Employment Housing Act
- Expense Reimbursement
- Equal Pay
- Accommodation for Disabilities
- Wages & Overtime Class Actions
- Shareholder Derivative Suits
- Securities Fraud
- Human Rights Trafficking
Free Case Evaluations
You Don't Pay Unless We Win
Top 100 National Trial Lawyer
Exclusively Represent Employees & Consumers