- Accommodation For Disabilities
- California Family Rights Act
- Employment Class Action Lawsuits
- Equal Pay
- Expense Reimbursement
- Fair Employment Housing Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act Wage Claims
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Hostile Work Environment
- Meals and Rest Breaks
- Misclassification of Employees
- Pregnancy Disability Law
- Severance Negotiation
- Sexual Harassment
- Unpaid Wages & Overtime
- Wrongful Termination
- COVID-19 Employment Resources
- Class & Mass Action
- Join Our Team
- 5 Examples of Discriminatory Company Policies
- What Is the CROWN Act?
- HAEGGQUIST & ECK REPRESENTS OC’S FIRST FEMALE HELICOPTER FIRE PILOT IN GENDER DISCRIMINATION LAWSUIT AGAINST ORANGE COUNTY FI
- HAEGGQUIST & ECK CLIENT DESIREE HORTON HIGHLIGHTED IN PIECE ON GENDER DISCRIMINATION IN FIRE SERVICE
- Three Myths About Hostile Work Environments
- HAE Wins Sexual Harassment Trial Against San Diego Sheriff's Department
- Are Vaccination Requirements Legal? HAE's Aaron Olsen Weighs In
- Am I Eligible to Have My Employer or Prior Employer Pay or Reimburse My COBRA Premium?
- Three Haeggquist & Eck Attorneys Named California Super Lawyers; Alreen Haeggquist, Amber Eck Named to Top 25 Women, Top 50 Att
- Hostile Work Environment & Quid Pro Quo: Two Types of Sexual Harassment
- Working Remotely from Home? California’s Overtime Laws Still Apply.
- Governor Newsom Signs New COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Bill
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Is Investigating Claims Against SolarWinds Corporation’s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Du
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Is Investigating Claims Against Stifel Financial Corp.’s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Du
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Is Investigating Claims Against Apollo Global Management, Inc.’s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fidu
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Is Investigating Claims Against Directors and Officers of Tapestry, Inc., Owner of Coach, Kate Spade, and
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Is Investigating Claims Against Pinterest Inc.’s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Is Investigating Claims Against Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation’s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiducia
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Is Investigating Claims Against Encore Capital Group, Inc.’s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciar
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Is Investigating Claims Against GUESS?, Inc.’s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Do I Have to Tell My Employer That I’m Pregnant?
- Is Your Employer Engaging in Age Discrimination? Beware of These 4 Signs
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Is Investigating Claims on Behalf of Owners of Certain Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Trucks Regarding a Safety Rec
- Is Sexual Harassment Happening at Your Workplace?
- Alreen Haeggquist Featured In Piece on Facebook Content Moderators
- Biden Administration Affirms Stance against Gender Identity & Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- What Can I do to Avoid Being Fired Because my Kids are at Home While I am Working?
- California Expands Family Leave Protections to Small Business Workers
- California’s New Notice & Reporting Requirements Relating to COVID-19 Workplace Exposures
- Can My Employer Require Me to Get a COVID Vaccine When it is Available?
- Can I Be Fired for Requesting an Accommodation to Take Care of Children Who Are Now at Home?
- Can I Be Fired For Complaining about a Lack of Safety Precautions at Work?
- Do I have Any Rights Relating to How Companies Use My Personally Identifiable Information?
- California Expands COVID-19 Paid Sick Leave
- State Employees Affected by Wildfires May Qualify for Paid Administrative Leave
- California Judge Grants Emergency Stay, Uber & Lyft Back off from Shutdown Threats
- Does FMLA Leave Have to Be Used All at Once?
- Do I Have Employee Rights If Housemate Is High-Risk For COVID-19 Complications?
- Are You Getting Equal Pay? Here’s What to Do If You Have Doubts.
- HAE Team Sues Liberty Mutual Insurance in Business Interruption Case
- Three Haeggquist & Eck Attorneys Named to Prestigious “Best Lawyers of America” List
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Covid-19 Testing at Work
- Senate Bill Would Sacrifice American Workers for Corporate Greed
- Companies Without Paid Sick Leave Are Making the Pandemic Worse
- HAE Sues Axos Bank After Single Mother Fired While Working From Home During COVID-19 Pandemic
- HAE Takes On Central Valley Meat Over COVID-19 Outbreak
- Before COVID-19, My Employer Claimed It Could Not Accommodate My Disability- or Pregnancy-Related Request to Work from Home. Now
- Employee Victims of Unlawful Conduct Now Have 3 Years to Pursue Legal Action
- What Are California’s Overtime Laws?
- What Are the Limitations to At-Will Employment in California?
- Why Does It Matter If I Am a Misclassified Worker?
- Can My Employer Require Me to Take an Antibody Test?
- SCOTUS Rules to Protect Gay & Transgender Employees from Discrimination
- Can I Be Fired For Joining the Black Lives Matter Protests?
- I Have Business Interruption Insurance. Can I Recoup My Businesses’ Financial Losses as a Result of COVID-19?
- Child on Summer Break? Summer Camp Closed? No Available Child Care? You May be Eligible for a Paid Leave of Absence.
- HAE FILES SUIT ON BEHALF OF SMALL BUSINESSES & INDIVIDUALS IMPROPERLY LEFT WITHOUT ACCESS TO PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM LOANS D
- Whistleblowers May Sue Their Employer Under False Claim Statutes When the Employer Commits Government Fraud
- FMLA Protects Employees Who Take Their Loved Ones on End-Of-Life Trips
- Pregnant Employees Entitled to Pregnancy Leave In Addition to General Disability Leave
- Just Because You Are Paid a Salary Does Not Mean You Are Automatically Exempt from Receiving Overtime Pay
- Sexual Harassment When You’re Working Away from the Office
- Is HR on Your Side When You Report Sexual Harassment?
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Farmers Insurance
- What does my employer have to provide to allow me to work from home?
- I’m Pregnant During a Pandemic. How Can I Protect Myself and My Unborn Baby?
- Workers’ Compensation Benefits Presumed For Employees Diagnosed With COVID-19
- Unlawful Driver’s License Discrimination
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Files Class Action Lawsuit for Business Interruption Insurance Coverage on Behalf of Policyholders
- IF I’M MAKING MORE ON UNEMPLOYMENT THAN I DID AT MY JOB, SHOULD I STILL GO BACK TO WORK?
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Files Class Action in Rady Children’s Hospital Patient Data Breach
- Rest Breaks Must Be Free from All Work Duties
- Can My Employer Require Me to Take a COVID-19 Test?
- Do Interns Have to Be Paid in California?
- Mixed Motive Discrimination Cases and The Substantial Motivating Reason Rule
- HAE’s Aaron Olsen Quoted In Piece About Burberry Warehouse Safety
- More Time for Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Assault to Sue
- New California Law Requires At Least One Woman on Boards of Publicly-Traded Companies
- Californians Can Fight Back Against Unsolicited Commercial Emails
- Do I Have to Work If I Have an Underlying Medical Condition During COVID-19?
- 2020 California Employment Law Update
- What Does My Employer Have to Do If an Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19?
- CALIFORNIA’S ADDITIONAL PAID SICK LEAVE FOR ESSENTIAL FOOD SECTOR EMPLOYEES AT LARGE PRIVATE EMPLOYERS
- Impacted by COVID-19: Am I Entitled to Unemployment Insurance
- IF I HAVE CORONAVIRUS, WHAT CAN MY EMPLOYER TELL OTHERS ABOUT MY CONDITION?
- I’m An Independent Contractor. What Rights Do I Have? Am I Entitled To Unemployment or Other Benefits?
- Refusing to Work During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Essential Not Expendable
- What Safety Protections Must Employers Provide for Essential Workers?
- What Is a Furlough?
- What Employee Protections Do I Have During The COVID-19 Pandemic?
- If Your Employer Says You Are an ‘Essential Worker,’ Do You Have to Go to Work? What about Your Health & Safety?
- How Will You Benefit From The CARES Act?
- What If My Employer Is Forcing Me to Work During COVID-19 & I Don't Feel Safe?
- CAN I BE FIRED FOR REFUSING TO WORK BECAUSE OF COVID-19?
- Can I Lose My Job If I Have COVID-19?
- Can my employer treat me differently because I’m Asian or from another country during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Strikes Ratchet Up During COVID-19 – Essential Workers Are ‘Doing It For Themselves,’ As the Song Goes
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Featured in San Diego Super Lawyers Magazine
- What Are Employees Entitled to Under the Stimulus Package?
- Can My Employer Ask about Disabilities or Medical Conditions Like Immunodeficiency During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Can My Employer Require Me to Use Leave During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Can I be Treated Differently Because I am Over 65?
- WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME WHILE I AM TELEWORKING?
- Interplay Between COVID-19 Paid Leave Act & Existing Leave Rights
- Employees Impacted By COVID-19: You May Be Entitled to Paid Sick and Family Leave
- Coronavirus & the Workplace: What You Need to Know
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP files Class Action Lawsuit Over the Unlawful Use of Your Faceprint Without Your Knowledge
- Alreen Haeggquist Selected to Lead Lawyers Club Sex Harassment Task Force
- Kathleen Herkenhoff Appointed to Plaintiffs’ Executive Committee in Apple Consumer Class Action
- Hae Verdict Ranked Among Top 50 Labor & Employment Jury Awards
- Haeggquist & Eck Files Sexual Harassment Suit Against San Diego Sheriff’s Department
- Haeggquist & Eck Announces New Name, Website; Welcomes Partner Kathleen Herkenhoff
- Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Announces Investigation Concerning Inovalon Holdings, Inc. Regarding Potential Breaches of Fiduciary Duty
- Haeggquist & Eck Announces Consumer Fraud Class Action Into Houseware Giant Williams-Sonoma
- The U.S. Department of Justice Agrees to Help Protect Transgender People
- CYTRX CORPORATION (NASDAQ: CYTR)
- Sony Electronics Lawsuit
- Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SC)
- Haeggquist & Eck LLP Announces Investigation of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.
- Haeggquist & Eck LLP Announces Investigation of Suntrust Banks, Inc.
- Jive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: JIVE)
- Molycorp., Inc. (NYSE: MCP)
- Court Grants Class Certification of Nationwide Class of Trump University Students in RICO Class Action Lawsuit Against Defendant
- Forced Arbitration = Inverse of an “Impartial” Jury
- Abusive Conduct in the Workplace Will Be Defined
- California Law Protects All Employees, Regardless of Immigration Status, From Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation in the
- FMLA Leave Expanded for Military Family Members and Airline Flight Crew Employees
- Foreign National Employees Settle Wage and Hour and Breach of Contract Claims for $30 Million
- California Supreme Court Depublishes Three Decisions Interpreting Brinker
- New Amendments to FEHA Clarify Religious Accommodation Requirements
- Los Angeles Jury Awards Record $21.7 Million in Employment Discrimination Case
- COVID-19 News
- Employer Spotlight Series
- Employment Law News
- About Haeggquist & Eck
- Employment Law Videos
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Site Search
- Our Team